APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 748 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts @psc.ap.gov.in:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of 748 vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various Engineering Services in the form of APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 on their official portal. The aspirants, who are seeking government job in the state of Andhra Pradesh, may apply online from here against APPSC AEE Notification 2016.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission came existent on 1st November 1956. The statutory functions of the AP Public Service Commission include direct recruitment, recruitment by transfer, conduct of departmental tests, etc. Every year APPSC releases Notifications to recruit eligible candidates in the commission, and a large number of aspirants submits an online application to get an appointment on various posts in the department of Andhra Pradesh governments.
APPSC AEE Notification 2016
Recently, AP Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in various Engineering services. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit online application from 18-08-2016 to 21-09-2016. Before submitting an online application, the applicants should register their bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the official website of the APPSC.
Eligible candidates should check other details like age limit, exam/application fee, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure and how to apply online are given below here.
APPSC AEE Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 748 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
01. AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department: 56 Posts
02. AEE (Civil/Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department: 41 Posts
03. AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 473 Posts
04. AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 63 Posts
05. AEE (Civil/Mech) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Engineering Service: 113 Posts
06. AEE (Mech/Agrl.,) in A.P. Ground Water Department: 02 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates should be between 18 to 40 years to get eligible for the direct recruitment as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules. Refer the official notification for Age Relaxation details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering for Post Code 01 and 03, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) for Post Code 02 and 05, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post Code 04, and BE Mechanical or B.Tech. In Agricultural Engineering for Post Code 06 from a govt. Recognized University with relevant experience.
Application Fee: The candidates should pay Rs.250/- towards application processing fee and Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Service Men candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs.120/-).
The candidates can pay exam fees online through two different channels viz., Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or AP Online Centers.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be selected for the above said posts would be eligible to get the scale of pay Rs.37100-91450.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for appointment to the posts on the basis of computer based recruitment test merit, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 18-08-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application & Payment of Fees: 21-09-2016
- Date to Download Hall Ticket for CBT: 28-10-2016 (Expected)
- Date of Computer Based Examination: Between 03-11-2016 and 05-11-2016
How to Apply Online for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are seeking the job in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission may apply online before the closing date. The candidates should follow the simple instruction given below to apply online for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016.
- Before submitting an online application, applicants should have Resized Scan Images of the photograph, signature, and relevant certificates.
- Visit the official website of the APPSC i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Now look for One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) link and click it.
- Fill the OTPR application carefully with all the essential details to obtain ID Number
- Now, click on the link with Notification Number and Name for which you want to apply online.
- Then, enter OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Enter all essential details carefully and verify the details as obtained from the OTPR database and submit it.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the mode of payment of Fee option for paying through either Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or AP Online Center and pay required fees.
- After payment of the fee, the PDF Application for will be generated. Download your final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.psc.ap.gov.in