GSEB Recruitment 2017 Apply for 7000 Head Teacher, Vidyasahayak vacancies @vidyasahayakgujarat.org:
Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) has released a notification for recruitment of 7000 vacancies of Vidya Sahayak or Head Teacher Posts for Gujarati Medium and Other Medium in the form of GSEB Recruitment 2017. The candidates, who had passed the HTAT can apply online for GSEB Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2017 from here.
GSEB Recruitment 2017
We have the great news for employment for those who are seeking for the government teacher job. The GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board) is recruiting Teachers for the various subject. Eligible candidates, who are interested in teaching field can apply online for GSERB Recruitment 2017.
As per the Vidhyasahayak Recruitment advertisement, the candidates have to apply online from 25 January 2017 to 03 February 2017. Other details like age limit, available vacancies, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board)
Name of the Post: Teacher (Vidhyasahayak) and Head Teacher
Total No. of Posts: 7000 Vacancies
- Head Teacher: 1000 Posts (Gujarati Medium)
- Teacher (for Std. 6 to 8) (Maths/Science): 2545 (Gujarati Medium)
- Teacher (for Std. 6 to 8) (Languages): 1404 (Gujarati Medium)
- Teacher (for Std. 6 to 8) (Social Science): 1474 (Gujarati Medium)
- Teacher (for Std. 6 to 8) (Maths/Science): 398 (Other Medium)
- Teacher (for Std. 6 to 8) (Languages): 84 (Other Medium)
- Teacher (for Std. 6 to 8) (Social Science): 95 (Other Medium)
Job Location: Gujarat, India
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be as follow as on 03-02-2017.
- General Male Candidates: 18 to 35 Years
- General Female Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- ST, SC, SEBC Male Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- ST, SC, SEBC Female, and PH Candidates: 18 to 45 Years
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have passed the Gujarat TET may submit an online application for Teacher or Vidyasahayak Posts and who had passed Gujarat HTAT can apply for Head Teacher Posts.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the merit of the particular teacher eligibility test i.e. Gujarat TET or Gujarat HTAT.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2017 from 11:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-02-2017 till 3:00 PM
How to apply GSEB Head Teacher Recruitment 2017?
The candidates, who are seeking government job in the teaching profession in the Gujarat State may submit an online application for Vidhyasahayak or Head Teacher Posts at www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org. The candidates should follow the simple steps given below to apply online for GSEB Recruitment 2017.
Before applying online, candidates should keep their Guj TET or Gujarat HTAT score card with them to fill the application form online.
- Visit the official website of the Recruitment Board i.e. www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org
- Now, look for the ‘Apply Online’ link and click it.
- Enter your Guj TET or HTAT seat number and select the date of exam and then click on continue button.
- The Guj TET of HTAT Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, select the appropriate Teacher Post and submit the application form.
- After submitting final Application Form, Download it and take a print of it.
- At last, submit the application for along with required documents to the respective centre.
Official Website: www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org