IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2016 (IBPS CWE VI) Notification Apply Online for 19243 Clerk Vacancies @ibps.in:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification to recruit the 19243 posts of clerks and going to conduct the CWE Clerks-VI exam online in the form of IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2016. The aspirants, who want to make their career in the banking sector as a clerk may apply online for IBPS CWE Clerks-6 from here.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body in India and abbreviated as IBPS, which is founded in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. IBPS has declared a Common Written Exam (CWE) in 2011 for the recruitment of Officers and Clerical Cadre posts in the various Indian Banks. The IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE) is now compulsory for all the aspirants who are seeking a job in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. The IBPS regularly releases notification and allows applications online from hopefuls seeking bank jobs at their website, and administers online exams at various location across the country.
IBPS CWE Clerks 6 Recruitment 2016
The IBPS has published an advertisement to conduct an online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for 19243 Clerical Cadre Vacancies in the Participating Organizations. The IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2016 (CWE 6) exam is tentatively scheduled in the month November/December 2016 and January 2017.
Any qualified contestant, who wants to join as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre in any of the Participating Organizations need to register for the CWE Clerks 6. The IBPS Clerk test will be two tier i.e. the online exam will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main exam. There will be no Interview stage for the IBPS Clerks 6 Recruitment.
The contestants who will qualify in the prelims and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main exam. The candidates shortlisted through the Main exam will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations having in view the spirit of Government Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
The competitors should keep in mind that the validity for IBPS CWE Clerks-VI will automatically terminate at the close of business on 31-03-2018 with of without giving any previous notice.
IBPS Clerks Vacancy Details:
Total No. of the Vacancies: 19243 Posts
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -6)
IBPS Clerk State Wise Vacancy Details:
- Andaman & Nicobar: 25 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 699 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 13 Posts
- Assam: 389 Posts
- Bihar: 770 Posts
- Chandigarh: 88 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 302 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 02 Posts
- Daman & Diu: 01 Post
- Goa: 96 Posts
- Gujarat: 769 Posts
- Haryana: 792 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 314 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 83 Posts
- Jharkhand: 271 Posts
- Karnataka: 1467 Posts
- Kerala: 842 Posts
- Lakshadweep: 20 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 1059 Posts
- Maharashtra: 1343 Posts
- Manipur: 22 Posts
- Meghalaya: 23 Posts
- Mizoram: 13 Posts
- Nagaland: 12 Posts
- New Delhi: 983 Posts
- Odisha: 591 Posts
- Puducherry: 09 Posts
- Punjab: 1335 Posts
- Rajasthan: 975 Posts
- Sikkim: 15 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 1032 Posts
- Telangana: 546 Posts
- Tripura: 50 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 2612 Posts
- Uttrakhand: 330 Posts
- West Bengal: 1350 Posts
IBPS Clerk Bank Wise Vacancies:
- Allahabad Bank: 1000 Vacancies
- Andhra Bank: 600 Vacancies
- Bank of Baroda: 1200 Vacancies
- Bank Of India: 400 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra: 00 Vacancies
- Canara Bank: 3750 Vacancies
- Central Bank of India: 1875 Vacancies
- Corporation Bank: 300 Vacancies
- Dena Bank: 168 Vacancies
- Indian Bank: NR Vacancies
- Indian Overseas Bank: 00 Vacancies
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 500 Vacancies
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 532 Vacancies
- Punjab National Bank: 4000 Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank: 1050 Vacancies
- UCO Bank: 940 Vacancies
- Union Bank of India: 1628 Vacancies
- United Bank of India: 500 Vacancies
- Vijaya Bank: 800 Vacancies
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-08-2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for ST/SC, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates. For more age limit details kindly refer the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have graduation degree in any discipline from a government recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by as such by the Central Government. Apart from this, Operating and working knowledge in computer is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language or should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General and OBC Category should pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates) as an Application Fees/Intimation Charges. The payment must be paid through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for clerical posts based on Online Preliminary Exam followed by Main Exam merit.
IBPS CWE Clerks-VI Important Dates:
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22-08-2016 to 12-09-2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22-08-2016 to 12-09-2016|
|Download of call letter for Pre-Exam training)||25-10-2016 to 07-11-2016|
|Conduct of Pre-exam training||07-11-2016 to 12-11-2016|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam||18-11-2016 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Exam||26-11-2016, 27-11-2016, 03-12-2016 & 04-12-2016 (if required)|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||December 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Online Main Exam||December 2016|
|Online Main Examination||31-12-2016 & 01-01-2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2016?
The contestants, who are inquiring the clerical job in the banking sector may submit an online application for IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2016 before the closing date. The candidates should follow the simple instruction given here to apply online for IBPS CWE Clerks-VI Recruitment 2016.
- Before submitting an online application for IBPS Clerk Recruitment, applicants should scan and resize their photograph and signature as per instruction is given in the notification.
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Look for the CWE Clerical link on the homepage in the sidebar and click it.
- Now click on the Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6 link.
- Now, search for the Apply Online link and click it.
- Navigate to the Yellow button labeled as ‘New Registration’ and click it.
- Fill all the essential details carefully and submit the application form.
- The provisional registration number and password will be generated after submitting the application form. The aspirants should note down those details for future use.
- Then, upload resized scan images, pay required fees and click on the Final Submit button.
- Don’t forget to download your IBPS CWE Clerks-VI final application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.ibps.in