IDBI Recruitment 2016-2017 – Apply for 500 Executive Posts in IDBI Bank @idbi.com:
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released a job notification on their official website in the form of IDBI Recruitment 2016-2017 for recruitment of 500 Executive Posts on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-11-2016 to 30-11-2016. The candidates should check all the details of IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2016-2017 which is given here.
Update (17-11-2016): IDBI Recruitment 2016-17 for Executive Posts online registration started on the official website. The aspirants may apply from the direct link given below.
IDBI is a financial service company which is owned by the Government of India and earlier known as Industrial Development Bank of India. The IDBI Bank was established in 1965 to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. Every year IDBI Bank releases multiple job notifications for recruitment of qualified candidates across the country to provide better services to its customers.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016-2017
The IDBI Bank has issued a recruitment notification of 500 Executive vacancies on contract basis at its different branches and offices across the country. IDBI Bank Recruitments are strictly on all India basis by open competition through written test, and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or appoint any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for IDBI Recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Bank has invited the online applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled across the country. Before submitting an online application form, candidates should check other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, important dates, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
IDBI Bank Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 500 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Executive
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years as on 01-10-2016 (i.e. the applicant must have been born not earlier than October 02, 1991 and not later than October 01, 1996 (both dates inclusive)). The SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen applicants would be eligible for age relaxation (5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates) as per the Government of India guidelines.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should possess Graduation degree from a recognized university or institution with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Application Fee: The SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.150/- (Intimation Charges only), and all other candidates have to pay Rs.700/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges). The payment of application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the online test performance, document verification, and pre-recruitment medical test.
Pay Scale: The Executive will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as given below:
- Rs.17000/- per month in the first year
- Rs.18500/- per month in the second year
- Rs.20000/- per month in the third year of service
On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by the IDBI Bank.
Important Dates for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2016
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age)||01-11-2016|
|Starting Date to Apply Online and Payment of Application Fee||16-11-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Application Fee||30-11-2016|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ST/OBC applicants at all centers||26-12-2016 to 31-12-2016|
|Date of Online Test all centers||06-01-2017|
Important Points to be Noted Before Registration
Before submitting an online application form, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of IDBI Bank Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send relevant information to the registered email ID.
How to Apply Online for IDBI Recruitment 2016-2017?
The candidates seeking government job in the banking sector may apply online from the official website www.idbi.com from 16-11-2016 to 30-11-2016. The applicants should follow the simple instruction given below to apply online for IDBI Recruitment 2016-2017. The AIJobAlert.com team will post the direct link to apply online for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 here, so stay tuned with us.
- Visit the official website of the IDBI Bank i.e. www.idbi.com
- Search for the link of CAREERS on the homepage and click it.
- Then, find the link of Current Openings in the side menu and click it.
- Now, look for Recruitment for the post of Executives (2016-17) and then click on the option ‘Apply Online’ which will open a new window.
- To submit or register an application for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016-2017, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- The candidates are advised to fill and verify the details carefully.
- Now, Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Then, upload Photo and Signature as per specifications and fill other particulars of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Now, Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- The Candidates should pay the application fee by selection the payment mode Online and submit the final application form.
- At last, download the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2016-17
Official Website: www.idbi.com