J&K Police Recruitment 2016 out. Apply online for 5381 Constable Posts @jkpolice.gov.in:
Police Headquarters, Jammu & Kashmir has released a notification for the recruitment of 5381 Constable posts in IRP Battalions, Armed, Executive Police in various districts in the form of J&K Police Recruitment 2016. The candidates of Jammu & Kashmir state seeking police job may submit online application from
25-10-2016 14-11-2016 to 20-11-2016 13-12-2016.
Update (14-11-2016): J&K Police Recruitment 2016 online form submission has been started from 14-11-2016 and last date to submit an online application will be 13-12-2016. The candidates can apply online from the direct link given below.
The Jammu and Kashmir Police (JKP) was established in 1873. The JK Police is the law enforcement agency in the Jammu & Kashmir state having primary responsibilities in Law enforcement and investigation within the twenty-two districts. The JKP works with the Central Reserve Police Force, the Indian Army, and other Paramilitary forces of India to keep the J&K state secure from incursions from Pakistan.
JK Police Recruitment 2016
The JK Police has released a notification for recruitment of 5381 vacancies of Police Constable in IRP Battalions, Armed, Executive Police. The aspirants, who are seeking government job in the Police Department may submit an online application against JK Police Recruitment 2016 notification from 25-10-2016 to 20-11-2016.
Before submitting an online application, the candidates should check other details like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, important dates, application fee, selection process, and how to apply online are given below.
J&K Police Vacancy Details
Name of the Department: Jammu & Kashmir Police Headquarters
Total No. of Posts: 5381 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Constable
- IRP Battalions: 4340 Posts
- Armed Police: 386 Posts
- Executive Police: 655 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates having age between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2016 may apply online (The candidates born before 01-01-1988 and after 31-12-1997 shall not be eligible). However, in the case of serving SPOs/Voluntary Home Guards (VHGs) for a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years and five years respectively, the upper age limit shall be 37 years, and for Ex-Servicemen, it shall be 48 years.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have passed matriculation examination or equivalent from any Government recognized Board before the cutoff date for submission of application form.
Application Fee: The candidates should pay Rs.300/- through online mode or use the services of Common Service Centers & in the case of none availability of online payment facility, pay application fee through Bank Challan.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the available vacancy will get the Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- in accordance with provisions of J&K Special Recruitment Rule.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for J&K Police Constable posts based on PET (Physical Endurance Test), PST (Physical Standard Test), and Written Examination merit.
JK Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 14-11-2016 (instead of 25-10-2016)
- Last Date for Online Application: 13-12-2016 (instead of 20-11-2016)
- Closure of Fee Payment Through Challan: 15-12-2016
- Date of Downloading of Admit Card: Will be notified Soon
How to Apply Online for J&K Police Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are interested in joining the Jammu & Kashmir Police Department may submit an online application through the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in from 25-10-2016 to 20-11-2016. The candidates should follow the simple steps given below to submit an online form for J&K Police Recruitment 2016 Constable Posts.
Before applying online, candidates should scan and resize their photo, thumb impression, and other documents.
- Visit the official website of the J&K Police i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Now, look for the Notifications located in the top menu and click the link of Recruitment Notices.
- Now, find advertisement Notice for the post of Constable in J&K Police (Oct-2016).
- Navigate to the Online Application link and click it.
- Fill all the essential details carefully and click on the Next button.
- Pay application fee through online mode or generate bank challan, upload all required images and submit the final application form.
- After submitting an application form, note down the registration number and take a print of Application Form for future use.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in