Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2017 for 1040 Technical Staff, Operative Posts @mazagondock.gov.in
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has invited applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 1040 various Technical and Operative vacancies in the form of Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply by sending an application format as specified in the notification before 09, February 2017. Other information about recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Vacancy Details
Advt. Ref. No.: HR-REC-NE/FT/85/2017
Total number of Posts: 1040
Name of the Post: Technical Staff & Operative
I. Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5):
- Jr.Draughtsman (Mech.): 34 Posts
- Jr.Draughtsman (Elec.): 01 Post
- Jr.Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Jr.Planner Estimator (Mech.): 20 Posts
- Jr.Planner Estimator (Elec. / Electronics): 18 Posts
- Jr.Planner Estimator (Civil): 02 Posts
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech.): 28 Posts
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Elct.): 02 Posts
- Store Keeper: 25 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Fitter: 69 Posts
- Structural Fabricator: 335 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 87 Posts
- Brass Finisher: 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic: 42 Posts
- Electrician: 34 Posts
- Electric Crane Operator: 06 Posts
- Diesel Crane Operator: 02 Posts
- AC Ref.Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Machinist: 07 Posts
- Comp. Attendant: 07 Posts
- Painter: 18 Posts
- Carpenter: 14 Posts
- Composite Welder: 90 Posts
- Rigger: 94 Posts
- Utility Hand (Skilled): 02 Posts
II. Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A):
- Security (Ex-Serviceman): 05 Posts
- Laskar: 10 Posts
III. Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2):
- Fire Fighter: 23 Posts
- Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled): 34 Posts
- Chipper Grinder: 24 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 33 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the company rules.
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have passed SSC or equivalent exam conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate for Post 1, 2, 3. For post 4 and 5, applicants should have passed SSC/HSC, Diploma/Degree in the relevant subject. Interested candidates should refer the notification for more information.
Processing Fee: The Applicants have to pay the processing fee Rs.140/- (Rs.100/- Processing Fee + Rs.40/- Bank Charges) using challan form only at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the Processing Fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for Sr. No. 1 to 9 based on written exam performance and written test followed by trade test for other posts.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09-02-2017
- Date of Display of Eligible Candidates for Written exam on Website as well as company’s notice board: 22-02-2017
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2017?
Eligible aspirants can send their application in specified format to DGM (HR-Rec.-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 through courier or by post only on or before 09-02-2017. The applicants should indicate “Post Applied For:_________ ” on the envelope.
A separate application for each trade of Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2017 has to be submitted in case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post. The candidates must attach self-attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, case certificate, defence discharge certificate & driving licence along with the application.
Official Wesite: www.mazdock.com | www.mazagondock.gov.in