Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 191 Specialist Officer Posts @pnbindia.in:
Punjab National Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of 191 Specialist Officer vacancies in various disciplines in the form of Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 on their official portal. The aspirants, who are seeking bank jobs may apply online from here.
The Punjab National Bank (PNB) was founded in 1894. The Punjab Nationa Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company that has more than 6950 branches across 764 cities. PNB is one of the four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, SBI, and Bank of Baroda. Every year, PNB releases various recruitment notifications to hire eligible candidates to provide better assistance to its customers.
PNB Recruitment 2016
Recently, Punjab National Bank has released a notification for recruitment of 191 posts of Chief Manager, Manager, and Officers vacancies in various disciplines.
The aspirants, who want to build their future in the banking sector and looking bank job may apply online in prescribed format from 23-08-2016 to 09-09-2016.
Other details like age limit, application fee, educational qualification, selection process, Scale of Pay, and how to apply are given below.
Punjab National Bank Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 191 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
- Chief Manager(Architect): 01 Post
- Manager(IT)- Oracle /Finacle – DBA/ Application: 10 Posts
- Manager(IT)- SQL Server – DBS/ Application: 05 Posts
- Manager(IT-) Finacle Customization / Scripting): 20 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Information/ Cyber Security/Forensic/Compliance of IT Audit: 04 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Mobile Application: 08 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Networking:02 Posts
- Manager(IT)-Applications Development(Platforms-Java, dotnet, HTML, XML, UNIX, LINUX, windows, Biztalk): 12 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Web Designer: 05 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Base 24 SwitchCoding/Testing/Management: 03 Posts
- Manager(IT)- Report Tools: 04 Posts
- Manager(IT)-Hardware: 02 Posts
- Manager (Agriculture): 30 Posts
- Manager (Security): 35 Posts
- Manager (HRD): 24 Posts
- Manager (Electrical Engineer): 02 Posts
- Manager (Civil Engineer): 03 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Post
- Manager (Law): 01 Post
- Fire Officers: 06 Posts
- Economic Officer: 02 Posts
- Officer (Civil Engineer): 04 Posts
- Officer(Industry)-Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Officer(Industry)-Electrical: 01 Post
- Officer(Printing Technologist): 04 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 35 to 45 years for Sr. No. 1, 25 to 28 years for Sr. No. 2 to 12, 25 to 35 years for Sr. No. 13, 15 to 19, 21 to 35 years for Sr. No. 14 as on 01-07-2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PH candidates. The applicants should refer the official notification for more age details.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Architecture for Sr. No. 1, B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology for Sr. No. 2 to 12, Degree in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Horticulture/Veterinary Science/Dairy Science for Sr. No. 13 and for more details, refer the official notification.
Pay Scale: The Scale of Pay will be different for each post, so aspirants should refer the official notification to know the pay scale details.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- Intimation Charges only for SC/ST/PWD Category) belonging to General/OBC/EXSM category as an application fee/Intimation charges. The candidates may pay application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam Merit and/or personal interview.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 23-08-2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 09-09-2016
- Downloading of Call Letter for Online Exam: On or After 04-10-2016
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 14-10-2016 (Friday)
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online for PNB Recruitment 2016
The applicants should keep ready, relevant details before applying online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016. The details are given below.
- Scan and resize Photograph and Signature as per required specifications which are given in the official notification.
- Essential Details for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- Valid personal email address and Mobile Number, which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process.
How to Apply Online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are seeking bank job must apply online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 before the closing date. No other mode of application will be accepted for the PNB Recruitment drive. The applicants may submit the online application by following the simple instruction given below to apply online for PNB SO Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab National Bank i.e. www.pnbindia.in
- Now, look for ‘Recruitments’ link and click it.
- Navigate to the recruitment notification and click the link to Apply Online.
- Enter your basic essential details in the online application form and submit it.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password which is generated by the system and displayed on your screen.
- Upload required images like Photograph & Signature and click on save and next button.
- Pay required Application Fee/Intimation Charge and submit the final application form.
- Download your application form after submitting the final application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.pnbindia.in