Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2200 Clerk, Steno Typist Posts @punjabsssb.gov.in:
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has issued a notification for recruitment of 2200 vacancies of Clerk, Clerk cut Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, and Jr. Scale Steno posts in the form of Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016 on their official portal. The aspirants, who are seeking government job in the Punjab State may apply online for PSSSB Recruitment 2016 Clerk & Steno Typist notification from here.
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) is the recruitment board in the state of Punjab which recruits candidates for the posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs.325/- per month and not more than Rs.699/- per month. The PSSSB was founded on 18th October 1979. The primary purpose of the Punjab SSSB is for making recruitment to the posts not happening within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
PSSSB Recruitment 2016
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has recently released an advertisement for recruitment of 2200 vacancies of Clerk, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, and Jr. Scale Steno posts on their official portal.
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online from 07-09-2016 to 27-09-2016 till 5:00 PM. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, pay band, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure, and how to apply online are given below for the PSSSB Recruitment 2016.
Punjab SSSB Clerk, Steno Typist Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
Total No. of Vacancies: 2200 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk: 1759 Posts
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
- Steno Typist: 421 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 37 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation will be applied for reserved category candidates as per the government rules. The applicants should refer the official notification for age relaxation and other details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have the graduation degree from any UGC recognized university or institution and also have studied Punjabi Language subject up to Matriculation. Apart from this, the applicant’s must have 120 hours experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology or ‘O’ Level certificate in Information Technology from DOEACC.
Application Fee: The application fees for each category candidates will be as follow. The Candidates can pay application fees either by online or offline mode by bank challan.
- General Candidate: Rs.600/-
- OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: 150/-
- PWD: Rs.100/-
Pay Scale: The Aspirants who will be selected for the PSSSB Recruitment posts will get the pay band as per below details.
- Salary for Posts 1 to 3: Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.3200/- Grade Pay
- Salary for Post 4: Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.3600/- Grade Pay
Selection Process: The PSSSB will choose candidates on the basis of written test performance and skill test.
PSSSB Clerk Steno Typist Recruitment Important Dates:
- Date of Starting of Online Application: 07-09-2016
- Last Date for Submit Online Application: 27-09-2016 till 5:00 PM
How to Apply Online for Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are interested in the Clerk, Steno Typist, etc. job in the state of Punjab, may submit an online application against the Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016 advertisement. The contenders can submit an online application form by following the simple instruction given below here on this page.
- First resize the photograph, signature, and other relevant documents before applying online.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab SSSB i.e. www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Now, look for the Advertisements link on the homepage and click it.
- Now, click the appropriate job notification link for which you want to submit an online application.
- Fill all the required details carefully and submit the application form.
- Upload the necessary images like photograph & signature, pay application fees online or Generate Bank Challan and submit the application form.
- Submit the final application form.
- Download your PSSSB Recruitment application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in