RPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 6468 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Posts @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement 03/2016-17 for the recruitment of 6468 Senior Teacher (Grade II) posts on their official website. The candidates, who are seeking a teacher job, may submit online application form from 25-07-2016 to 31-08-2016 till 12:00 Midnight for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the leading government agency in Rajasthan, for conducting recruitment exams for recruiting qualified employees to various departments of the Rajasthan Government. Every year, the Commission releases various advertisements to recruit candidates to Rajasthan Administrative Service, Rajasthan Police Service, RTS, and Rajasthan Sub-Ordinate services.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016
The RPSC has released a job notification for recruitment of 6468 posts of 2nd Grade Senior Teacher vacancies on their official portal at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates, who want to build their career in the teaching profession, may submit the online application before the closing date for RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, available vacancies, selection process, and how to apply online are given below.
RPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 6468
Name of the Post: Senior Teacher Grade II
Advt. No.: 03/2016-17
Name of the Subject with Available Vacancies:
- Hindi: 1269 Vacancies
- Maths: 442 Vacancies
- English: 626 Vacancies
- Sanskrit: 2295 Vacancies
- Science: 248 Vacancies
- Social Science: 1531 Vacancies
- Urdu: 39 Vacancies
- Punjabi: 18 Vacancies
Age Limit: The candidates age should be minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 01-01-2017. However, upper age relaxation will be applicable as below
- 5 years for SC, ST, BC/Special BC (Male), and General category Women candidates of Rajasthan
- 10 years of SC, ST, BC/Special BC Women candidates of Rajasthan & PH General candidates
- 13 years for PH (BC/Special BC) candidates
- 15 years for PH (SC/ST) candidates.
- No age limit for a widow or divorcee women.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for each subject will be as follow and should have the working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- For Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Urdu, and Punjabi Subject: The candidates should possess Graduation degree or equivalent Examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and B.Ed. Or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Science Subject: The candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry, and B.Ed. Or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Social Science Subject: The candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent examination with at least two subjects from History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects, and B.Ed. Or Diploma in Education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
Application Fee: The RPSC has not given any fee details in the official notification. However, as per past notifications, the Application fee might be as below. The candidates can pay the application fee via online mode (Net Banking/ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card) through E-grass.
- General & BC (Creamy Layer)/Special BC Category Candidates: Rs.350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & Special BC category candidates of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
- All PH & ST/SC Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs.150/-
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Selection Process: The RPSC will select candidates for teaching job based on written exam merit & interview.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 25-07-2016
- Last date to pay application fee online: 29-08-2016
- Last date to submit online application: 31-08-2016 till Midnight 12:00
- Editing in online application form: From 01-09-2016 to 15-09-2016 till Midnight 12:00
How to Apply Online for RPSC Recruitment 2016 for Sr Teacher Grade II Posts?
The candidates who are anxiously waiting for the teacher job may apply online for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates should follow the instruction given here to apply online for RPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Seach for RPSC Online in the top menu and click on Apply Online link from the dropdown menu.
- A new page will open. Now, click on the Apply Online button.
- Select payment mode from the list (Payment to be made through E-grass) and click on Proceed button.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully and click on the Proceed button.
- Note down the Application ID which is generated during the application process and upload photograph and signature.
- Pay an application fee through E-grass mode and submit the final application form.
- After submitting RPSC Recruitment 2016 final application form, take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in