SSCNR Recruitment 2016 notification released – Apply online for Staff Selection Commission Northern Region 245 Archaeologist, Asst & Other Posts @sscnr.net.in:
The Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi has released a job notification for recruitment of 245 Archaeologist, Asst. and other posts in the form of SSCNR Recruitment 2016. The candidates, who are seeking government job, may submit online application from here.
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) is the government agency which releases various notifications to recruit eligible candidates in the government department on various available vacancies. Each time, SSCNR Job Notification received a tremendous response.
SSCNR Vacancy Details
As per the recent advertisement, eligible candidates may submit online application from 03-09-2016 to 30-09-2016 by 5:00 PM for the SSCNR Recruitment 2016 notification. Before applying online, aspirants should check other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
Total No. of the Posts: 245
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant (UR): 02 Posts
- Guide Lecturer: 04 Posts
- Junior Investigator: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 02 Posts
- Documentation Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Audio Visual Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Chemist: 01 post
- Store Keeper: 08 Posts
- Cost Accountant: 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Fisheries): 02 Posts
- Research Investigator: 03 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant: 01 post
- Assistant Research Officer: 08 Posts
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 06 Posts
- Technical Officer (S&R): 13 Posts
- Assistant Field Officer: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Assistant Archaeologist: 45 Posts
- Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 21 posts
- Data Processing Assistant, Grade ‘A’: 21 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
- Assistant (Printing): 03 Posts
- Library and Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/Production): 02 Posts
- Assistant Examiner of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications: 04 Posts
- Assistant Field Officer: 17 Posts.
- Assistant Technical Officer: 07 Posts
- Russian Steno-II: 01 Post
- Assistant Field Officer: 14 Posts
- Artist: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Dairy): 02 Posts
- Map Curator: 05 Posts
- Tourist Information Officer: 03 Posts
- Senior Library Attendant: 01 Post
- Educational Assistant: 01 Post
- Clerk (Departmental Canteen): 01 Post
- Library Clerk: 03 Posts
- Language Typist (Hindi): 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: 01 Post
- Clerk: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade-B): 06 Posts
- Eviction Inspector: 01 Post
Age Limit: The candidates having age between 18 to 30 years for Post 1 to 14, 16 to 31, 33 to 34, 46, & between 18 to 27 years for Post 15, 36, 44, 48, between 18 to 25 years for Post 32, 35, 38 to 43, 45, 47 as on 30-09-2016. There will be relaxation in the upper age up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD, and others is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: The aspirants should have following educational qualification for each post with relevant experience.
- Second Class Master’s Degree: For Post 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject: For Post 2, 4, 11, 14, 17, 18, 21, 25, 34, 37, 42, 46, 47
- Graduation Degree in relevant subject: For Post 3, 35
- Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Geology/ Chemistry/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ relevant subject: For Post 5, 7, 12, 13, 15, 19, 20, 22, 23
- Diploma in Electronics/ Engineering: For Post 6, 8, 26
- B.Com Degree: For Post 9
- M.Sc. Degree in zoology/ Soil science, Agriculture Chemistry/ Agriculture: For Post 10, 16, 28, 31
- Degree: For Post 24, 27, 33, 48
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant subject: For Post 29
- Higher Secondary or equivalent: For Post 30, 44
- Matriculation: For Post 32, 39, 40
- Class 10+2 and Diploma: For Post 36
- 12th Class Pass or equivalent: For Post 38, 43, 45
- Senior Secondary School Pass: For Post 41
Application Fee: The applicants have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through SBI Challan. There will be no fee for Women Candidates, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer/OMR based exam, Skill tests like Data Entry/Typing/Computer Proficiency Test, etc., and Interview for Junior Level vacancies.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 03-09-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application and Payment of Fee: 30-09-2016 by 5:00 PM
- Last Date to Submit hard copy of Application: Within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee
How to Apply Online for SSCNR Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are interested in the recent job notification of SSCNR Recruitment, can submit the online application before the last date. The candidates should follow the simple instruction given below to apply online. Before applying online for SSCNR Recruitment 2016, applicants should have valid email address and scanned images of photograph and signature as per prescribed format.
- Visit the official website of the SSCNR i.e. www.sscnr.net.in
- Now, look for the desired post and click on the English/Hindi notification link and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the link of Online Application to apply online.
- Fill all the essential details carefully, upload required images and pay application fees.
- Submit the final application form.
- Download your application form and take a print of it future reference.
- Sign the application form, affix a copy of the same photo used for filling up the online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/Documents in support of Age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, etc. and send all these documents to the following address within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of the fee.
The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Office of Northern Region,
Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Official Website: http://sscnr.net.in