TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 5451 Group 4 Jr Asst, Typist & Other Posts @tnpsc.gov.in:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of 5451 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Typist and other posts in Group-IV Services for the Year 2015-16 in the form of TNPSC Recruitment 2016. Check out all details about TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016 here.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the government agency which recruits eligible candidates into the state’s public services. The TNPSC was founded as Madras Service Commission in 1929 and adopted its current name in 1970.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016
The TNPSC has issued a notification for direct recruitment against the 5451 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno and other posts included in Group-IV Services for the year 2015-16. Eligible candidates may submit an online application against TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016 from 09-08-2016 to 08-09-2016. Other details like age limit, exam dates, educational qualification, pay scale, exam fees, selection process and how to apply are given below here.
TNPSC Group-IV Vacancy Details
Advt. No./Notification No.: 15/2016
Total No. of the Posts: 5451 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Various Group-IV Services for the year 2015-16
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security) (Post Code: 2600): 2345 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Security) (Post Code:2400): 121 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I (Post Code:2500): 8 Posts
- Field Surveyor (Post Code:2800): 532 Posts
- Draftsman (Post Code:2900): 327 Posts
- Typist (Post Code: 2200): 1714 Posts
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III (Post Code: 2300): 404 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2016. However, maximum age should be 35 years for SC/ST and Destitute Widows of all castes, 32 years for most Backward Classes/Denotified communities, and Backward Classes. For more details about age limit, candidates should refer official notification.
Educational Qualification: The aspirants should possess SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to HSC Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies and should have passed Government Technical Exam in Typewriting.
Examination Fee: The candidates should pay Rs.75/- as an examination fee and Rs.50/- as a one-time registration fee. The candidates who have already registered in one-time registration system need to pay the examination fee alone.
Selection Process: The TNPSC will select candidates based on written exam merit against the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016.
- Date of Notification: 09-08-2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 08-09-2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Officer: 11-09-2016
- Date of Written Examination: 06-11-2016
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for Group-IV Vacancies?
The candidates, who are interested in getting the government job in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, may apply online before the last date. The candidates should follow the simple instruction given below to submit an online application for TNPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC i.e. www.tnpscexams.in
- Now, look for Posts Included in Group-IV Services.
- Navigate to ‘Apply’ and click the link.
- Fill all the required details carefully, upload required images, pay exam fee and submit the final application form.
- After submitting the final application form, download your Application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in | http://www.tnpscexams.in