WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 30617 1st SLST Assistant Teacher Vacancies in IX-X Level, XI-XII Level, and Upper Primary Schools at @westbengalssc.com:
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has issued a notification of 1st SLST 2016 for recruitment of Assistant Teachers in Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools in the form of WBSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may submit an online application for the 1st SLST 2016 Assistant Teacher Vacancies from here.
Update (29-10-2016): Today is the last date for WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2016 online form submission. The candidates can apply online through the direct link given below.
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission will conduct 1st SLST for Secondary Level Exam on 27-11-2016 from 12:00 Noon to 1:00PM and Higher Secondary Level Exam on 04-12-2016 from 12:00 Noon to 1:00PM.
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) is the government agency in West Bengal which is recruiting teaching and non-teaching staff in recognized Non-Government aided Schools. The WBSSC Recruitment posts include Assistant Teacher, Headmaster/Headmistress, Clerk, Librarian, and various Group-D staff.
- 1 WBSSC 1st SLST Recruitment 2016
- 2 WBSSC SLST Vacancy Details
- 3 How to Apply for WBSSC 1st SLST Recruitment 2016?
- 4 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4923 Non-Teaching Clerk & Group D Posts
- 5 WBSSC Clerck and Group D Recruitment 2016
- 6 WBSSC RLST Non-Teaching Vacancy Details:
- 7 How to Apply Online for WBSSC Recruitment 2016?
WBSSC 1st SLST Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released an advertisement for the 1st SLST 2016 exam. The WBSSC will hold the 1st State Level Selection Test for recruitment of Assistant Teachers in Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools except for Hill Region and Upper Primary Level except for Physical Education and Work Education in Govt. Aided/Sponsored Schools.
Interested candidates may submit online application from commission’s website on and from 24-09-2016 (5 PM) to 03-10-2016 (PM), and fees may be deposited up to 07-10-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fees, vacancy details, important dates, and how to apply online are given below.
WBSSC SLST Vacancy Details
The WBSSC had issued two separate notification for recruitment Assistant Teachers.
- Memo. No. 860/6602/CSSC/ESTT/2016: For Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools (IX-X and XI-XII) Except Hill Region
- Memo. No. 861/6602/CSSC/ESTT/2016: For Upper Primary Level except Physical Education & Work Education (Except Hill Region)
As per the official notification, both trained & untrained candidates may submit an online application for the posts of Assistant Teachers for Upper Primary Level. However, for the posts of Assistant Teachers in Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools, only trained candidates can submit an online application.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Teachers
Total No. Of Vacancies: 30617 Posts
Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools: 16529 Vacancies
- Classes – IX-X: 10233 Posts
- Classes – XI-XII: 6296 Posts
Upper Primary Level Schools: 14088 Vacancies
- Eastern Region: 1863 Posts
- Northern Region: 6161 Posts
- Southern Region: 2409 Posts
- Western Region: 1735 Posts
- South-Eastern Region: 1920 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per government rules. Please refer the official notification for more information.
Application Fees: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.250/- (+ Rs.5/- Bank Charge) while reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.80/- (+Rs.5/- Bank Charge) as an application fee. The candidates can pay Examination/Application fees through Cash e-Challan after 24 hours of submission of online application form.
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who had completed Graduation with 50% marks and own B.Ed. Degree may apply online for Upper Primary Level Posts and Honours Graduate/Post Graduate with 50% marks and B.Ed. Degree may apply for Secondary/Higher Secondary Level Posts. The candidates should refer the official notification for more information.
Pay Scale: As admissible as per Govt. Rules
Selection Process: Selection to the Posts of Teacher for Upper Primary Level of Schools shall be made on the basis of TET, Evaluation of Academic and Professional Qualification of the candidates and personality test to be determined by the Commission.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Notification Releasing Date: 23-9-2016
- Online application starts from: 24-9-2016 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of application: 03-10-2016 (till 5.00 PM)
- Last date for depositing of fees: 07-10-2016
Tentative Vacancies For 1st SLST for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers 2016 (Upper Primary Level except for Physical Education and Work Education)
|SUBJECT GROUP||SUBJECT NAME||VACANCY COUNT||DOWNLOAD|
|MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE||BIO. SCIENCE(UP)||2690||Download|
|MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE||PURE SCIENCE(UP)||4555||Download|
Tentative Vacancies For 1st SLST for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers (IX-X Level)
|SUBJECT NAME||VACANCY COUNT||DOWNLOAD|
Tentative Vacancies For 1st SLST for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers (XI-XII Level)
|SUBJECT NAME||VACANCY COUNT||DOWNLOAD|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (PG)||698||Download|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE (PG)||120||Download|
|HOME MANAGEMENT & NURSING (PG)||41||Download|
|HOME SCIENCE (PG)||3||Download|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE (PG)||371||Download|
|COMPUTER APPLICATION (PG)||119||Download|
|ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (PG)||1||Download|
|FINE ARTS & CRAFT (PG)||1||Download|
How to Apply for WBSSC 1st SLST Recruitment 2016?
Interested aspirants may submit online application from the direct link given below on this page. The candidates should follow the simple steps given here to submit an online application. Before applying online for WBSSC 1st SLST Recruitment 2016, candidates should keep ready resized images of photograph, signature, and other documents.
- Visit the official portal of the Commission i.e. www.westbengalssc.com
- Now look for the appropriate online application form submission link and click it.
- Read all instructions carefully and click on the link of Go for Online Application.
- Enter all essential details correctly and upload images and submit the online form.
- Generate the examination fee challan and pay the fees.
- Submit the final application form for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.westbengalssc.com | http://www.wbsschelpdesk.com
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4923 Non-Teaching Clerk & Group D Posts
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4923 Non-Teaching Clerk & Group D Posts at @westbengalssc.com:
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has issued a notification for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk and Group D Posts) in Government aided/sponsored Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools in the form of WBSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for 3rd RLST Non-Teaching vacancies from here.
WBSSC Clerck and Group D Recruitment 2016
Recently, The WBSSC has released a notification for conducting 3rd Regional Level Selection Test 2016. The WBSSC 3rd RLST (NT) 2016 notification is for recruitment of NonTeaching Staff namely Clerk and Group D Staff (Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper) vacancies. Eligible aspirants may apply online from 10-08-2016 to 31-08-2016 till 5:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, exam dates, application fees, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Getting Government Job in the West Bengal is hard in these days. The aspirants have to work hard in order to get the Job. This is the best opportunity for the candidates of West Bengal. Before submitting online application form for WBSSC Clerk and Group D Recruitment 2016, candidates should read the official notification carefully.
WBSSC RLST Non-Teaching Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 4923 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Clerk: 1707 Posts
- Eastern Region: 441 Posts
- Northern Region: 274 Posts
- Southern Region: 284 Posts
- Western Region: 461 Posts
- South Eastern Region: 247 Posts
Group D: 3216 Posts
- Eastern Region: 738 Posts
- Northern Region: 755 Posts
- Southern Region: 375 Posts
- Western Region: 1034 Posts
- South Eastern Region: 314 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years (not born after 01-01-1998) and maximum 40 years (not born earlier than 02-01-1976) as on 01-01-2016. Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 5 years for ST/SC/Ex-Serviceman, 3 years for OBC Candidates, and 8 years for PH Candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who want to submit the online application for Clerk Posts should have passed School Final/Madhyamic or its equivalent or Old H.S. instead of School Final/Madhyamic or its equivalent. And, the candidates who want to apply for Group D posts must be passed class 8 (VIII) from any school recognized or affiliated with Board/Council or equivalent.
Application Fees: The application fee details for the WBSSC Cleck and Group D Recruitment will be as follow.
For Clerk Post: The candidates belonging to General & OBC-A/OBC-B category have to pay Rs.140/- + Rs.5/- (Bank Charge or Online Charge) while candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH have to Rs.70/- + Rs.5/- as an application fee.
For Group D Staff: The candidates belonging to General & OBC-A/OBC-B category have to pay Rs.120/- + Rs.5/- (Bank Charge or Online Charge) while candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH have to Rs.60/- + Rs.5/- as an application fee.
The Candidates can pay application fees through online mode as well as offline mode
- Online Mode: Internet Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card
- Offline Mode: Through printed Bank Challan with cash, during office hours at any branch of Allahabad Bank, or at Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
Selection Process: The Commission will select candidates for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 (3rd RLST NT 2016 posts) on the basis of written exam merit followed by personality test and interview.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 10-08-2016 at 5:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2016 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date to Pay Application fees by Cash Challan: 05-09-2016 by 5:00 PM
How to Apply Online for WBSSC Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are looking for the government job and eligible for Clerk and Group D posts may submit an online application for WBSSC Recruitment 2016. The candidates should follow the simple instruction given here to apply online for WBSSC RLST Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official portal of the West Bengal SSC i.e. www.westbengalssc.com
- Now, look for “Information in c/w 3rd RLST(NT) for (Clerk and Group-D), 2016” on the homepage.
- Navigate to “Apply for Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk and Group-D), 3rd RLST, 2016” link and click it.
- Read the important instruction carefully and click on the link of Go For Online Application.
- Enter all Primary and Personal Information carefully and upload the required images.
- Pay required fees online or through offline mode.
- Submit the final application form for WBSSC RLST Recruitment 2016 and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.westbengalssc.com